The core values of Soyak Group and their internalization constitute the basis of the Group's policies.
Human Resources Policy
Soyak Holding is aware of the role of human resources as an asset for corporate development. The Holding therefore regards investment in employees as an integral part of its corporate objectives and vision. Soyak Holding's human resources system was set up with this perspective in mind, and is the result of a state-of-the-art planning process.
Another basic strategy of the Holding is to support strategic processes with experts in order to gain competitive advantage. For this purpose, all Soyak companies hire employees who have team spirit, are open to change, work productively and embrace corporate values. Soyak Holding's human resources policy also aims to ensure the personal growth of employees in line with the company's culture of excellence.
Quality and Management Systems Policy
Soyak Holding seeks to meet the current and future expectations of its stakeholders by establishing and continuously improving systems that drive productive business outcomes. With this purpose in mind, it develops preventive systems against all kinds of risks in accordance with environmental, health and safety regulations.
Soyak Holding develops and implements projects to raise society's awareness as a whole, starting with its own employees, in order to preserve natural resources and ensure sustainable development for a more livable world for future generations.
The holding's environmental policy requires creating environment-friendly practices when structuring business processes, taking necessary measures and contributing to the growth of all employees and business partners at all levels as environmentally-aware individuals in all fields of activity.
- Minimizing CO2 emissions
- Minimizing energy consumption
- Producing clean and renewable energy
- Minimizing water consumption
- Using recycled materials
- Managing waste efficiently
- Setting up the necessary insulation systems against the risk of contamination
- Developing projects to improve people's health and well-being
- Preserving ecological diversity
- Educating social stakeholders about environmental management
Social Responsibility Policy
- Soyak Holding undertakes:
to provide value added for the creation of the social and environmental conditions required to raise awareness about sustainable quality of life, with activities targeting all social stakeholders;
- to comply with the Labor Law and other related legislation, SA 8000 and all requirements which the company is subject to;
- not to use child labor or hire under-aged employees;
- to take measures to safeguard the health and safety of employees;
- to ensure the independent representation of employees, to avoid discrimination in recruitment, compensation, promotion, training and termination processes, to treat all employees with respect and to provide fair compensation for their efforts;
- to establish a management system that is inclusive of contractors and suppliers; and
- to ensure continuous improvement in all areas where the company assumes social responsibility.